CONVERGENCE CT JOINS SAP PARTNER EDGE PROGRAM
January 14, 2015
Convergence CT and SAP have entered into a Partnership Edge agreement for the continued development of products based upon SAP Business Objects and the HANA high-performance in-memory database.
The Convergence CT vision for transforming health research is based upon bringing together disparate patient data sources, converging and harmonizing key elements to drive rapid delivery of analytics across health care organizations worldwide.
Partner Edge provides Convergence CT developers with access to SAP technical resources, software, and marketing support. Convergence CT can now also provide SAP software and licenses for customers of its big-data analytic products.
CONVERGENCE CT WINS SAP STARTUP FOCUS AWARD FOR MOST SOCIAL IMPACT
ORLANDO, June 4, 2014
SAP's Startup Focus initiative has recognized Convergence CT's AskLipi solution as winner in the 'Most Social Impact' category during the annual SAPPHIRE NOW conference held this week.
The CCT vision for transforming population health can bring grassroots level change and address core social issues.
75% of the cost of delivering healthcare in the U.S. stems from chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and lung disease. Globally, the cost percentage is almost 65%. By providing tools to help address the incidence and treatment of chronic disease, Convergence CT’s AskLipi solution can benefit the billions of people affected by chronic disease and the societies that pay for their healthcare.
The management of chronic disease through the AskLipi solution is addressed through two aspects – disease incidence and disease treatment.
- Track prevention and screening efforts
- Provide data to evaluate the significance of prevention and screening efforts
- Track actions taken after initial diagnosis
- Track and compare treatment patterns of individual chronic disease patients from a population perspective
- Evaluation actual events in relation to best practices of treatment
- Monitor treatment outcomes and adverse events
- Compare alternative treatments for quality of outcomes and cost