Improving Trust and Efficiency for Healthcare Data Access, Management and Analysis
All stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem seek innovations to enhance value and improve outcomes, CCT enables this through our Revalo™ Network.
Healthcare payers benefit from real-world, de-identified data and tools to enrich value-oriented activities such as risk assessment, health economic research, predictive modeling, and contract design.
Value to Payers, Health Plans, and Insurance Carriers
· Tools for federated data queries
· Clinically enhanced risk modeling and predictive modeling
· Data and tools for clinically-oriented business intelligence
· More thorough health economic and outcomes research
· Evaluation of care processes · Value-based contract simulation and new collaboration strategies
CCT’s Global Healthcare Data Network™ (GHDN) provides rapid, cost-effective access to comprehensive real-world, de-identified data across multiple hospitals and health systems through a secure, federated query system that eliminates the need for source data to be exported to a centralized repository outside the firewall of the Provider’s organization. The Global Healthcare Data Network provides secure and credentialed access, allowing authorized users among providers, life sciences & medical technology companies, and payers to explore and analyze data through rapid federated queries, with a complete audit trail.