Convergence CT's Clinical Data Warehouse (CDW) product suite provides secure informatics collection, convergence, analysis, and management software to accelerate clinical trial research and operational efficiency while preserving patient confidentiality in a secure remote access environment.
Healthcare organizations can leverage the capabilities of CDW to achieve benefits not possible with isolated vertical data collections:
To read more about the exciting advantages that Convergence CT's Clinical Data Warehouse can bring to your organization, review the Product Data Sheet, request the Product Overview, or contact a sales representative for more information.
- Consolidated Electronic Health Record (EHR) of patient profiles and histories with access to location, patient, encounter, laboratory, outcome, and accounting data
- Enable clinical trial recruitment screening within patient base
- Perform care delivery benchmarking for internal business optimization
- Investigate operational factors, treatment patterns, and length of stay
- Facilitate outcomes analysis, comparisons with peer healthcare organizations
- Natural-language query tool to screen trial protocols across in-care patient set
- Immediate analysis of results and data export in a rights-managed framework
- Encryption of external information flows during all operations and transfers
- Fully compliant with governmental regulation of Protected Health Information (PHI) via disclosure management, auditable historic logs, and de-identification of PHI
- Enables cohort collaboration with Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, who are defining trial protocols, without the need to reenter data or repeat queries
- Lower the cost of administering healthcare operations while improving trial efficiency