Convergence CT’s BioInformatics Services group provides a wide spectrum of valuable analyses and reports for Life Science organizations, leveraging the capabilities of our Clinical Data Warehouse (CDW) product suite and Consolidated Patient Data Warehouse.
Life Science organizations can realize significant findings in the following operational regimes:
- Clinical Trial Recruitment
- Perform protocol feasibility assessment to establish eligibility criteria
- Isolate a sample set via screening against consolidated patient data, with query refinement to increase the number of candidates found per protocol
- Perform comparisons of target patient populations with previous studies
- Outcomes Analysis
- Investigate clinical outcomes by treatment to scout the competition
- Correlate treatment effectiveness, procedures and contributing factors
- Provide insights into clinical performance and safety assessments over various demographic and geographic axes in the Consolidated Patient Data Warehouse
- Analyze length of stay, procedures, treatment regimen and side effects
- Market Research
- Standing reports illustrate product share, uptake by segment, and trending
- Summaries of patient ethnicity and locality (to de-identified resolution) for selected disease conditions
In addition to the standard research reports, our BioInformatics analysts can perform bespoke studies and customized explorations upon individual healthcare organization's databases or industry-wide consolidated sources.
To find out more about the exciting insights Convergence CT’s BioInformatics Analysis Services can bring to your organization, to request a customized investigation, or order a standing report, please contact Convergence CT.